Old versionsSee all
The Projector Station consists of two software applications: Projector Station for Control and Projector Station for Presentation.
Projector Station for Control
This is a software application to control Sony projectors that have a USB connector.
- User can control various operations of the projector from the computer, such as turning the power on/standby, selecting the input signal, picture muting, audio muting and APA.
- User can check the projector status on a computer.
- User can register a file in the FUNCTION keys, and can open and control the file for presentation from the Remote Commander supplied with the projector.
Projector Station for Presentation
- User can create presentation material from a file (Microsoft PowerPoint, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG or PSD) to give a presentation without using a computer.
- User can retrieve presentation material (saved in the Memory Stick) to change or delete values previously set.
- Applicable models: VPL-CX3/VPD-MX10/VPL-CX5/VPL-CX6